These are the members of the CSC Turkish Advisory Board who participated in the first meeting:
- Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources,
- Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services,
- Presidency of Turkey Strategy and Budget Office,
- Public Procurement Authority,
- Union of Municipalities of Turkey,
- Turkish Corporate Social Responsibility Association,
- Cement Industry Employers’ Association,
- Aggregates Producers’ Association,
- Turkish Green Building Council,
- KGS Economic Enterprise,
- THBB Board of Directors.
Yavuz Işık, the chair of the Board of the European Ready-Mixed Concrete Organization (ERMCO) and THBB, gave a speech at the opening of the meeting and informed the Board about the Concrete Sustainability Council (CSC). THBB Secretary General Aslı Özbora Tarhan and THBB Technical and Sustainability Director Koray Saçlıtüre presented the Concrete Sustainability Council and Responsible Sourcing Certificate System to the CSC Turkish Advisory Board composed of the representatives of all relevant stakeholders who will support THBB to enhance the credibility and recognition of this new certification system in Turkey.
At the end of meeting, KGS Economic Enterprise Director Selçuk Uçar shared detailed information about the CSC Certification System as Certification Body of the CSC.